It has been brought to our attention that an online bill payment platform, doxo, is circulating around the internet to accept City of Vinton utility payments. Doxo.com is a third-party website that charges people to pay their water and sewer bills via their site. Please be aware, the City of Vinton is not affiliated with this company. We cannot guarantee the security or legitimacy of this website.
To ensure payments are posted to your account, please use the following options for bill payment:
• Automatic ACH withdrawal from your bank account.
• Debit/credit card payments over the phone between 8am and 4:30pm.
• Mail your check or money order to City Hall at PO Box 529, Vinton
• Checks, money order or cash in the Lobby dropbox which is available 24/7.
• Checks, money order, cash or card payment at the counter between the 9am and 4:30pm.
We are researching options for online bill payment platforms in the future but again, at this time, no such platform is affiliated with the City of Vinton. As always, if you receive a suspicious phone call or email regarding your utility account, please call City Hall at 319-472-4707.